Chiesa di San Felice

Founded in the 10th century, renovated in the 13th and partially reconstructed in 1531. The structure of the church, in its simplicity of line, traces its origins from the churches of S. Giovanni Crisostomo and S. M. Formosa, both of which were created by Mauro Condussi. The interior houses “S. Demetrio armato e un devoto”, an early work by Jacopo Tintoretto (around 1547).

Error thrown

Call to undefined function mysql_real_escape_string()